NABILA MILLIE COPYRIGHT®


Monday, March 28, 2011

WHY I ♥ U



♥♥♥ MOHAMAD HIZAMUDDIN ♥♥♥

We came together
underneath the stars above.
What started out as liking
soon developed into love.


I sense a certain something that,
in my heart,
felt so true that
I knew I waited all my life
to fall in love with you.

Because Life Isn't
Quite Worth Living
If I Can't Share It With Someone Like You

Definition of Destiny:
Something that was meant to be
Or
Is going to be
Example: You and Me

Sometimes your nearness
takes my breath away;
and all the things
I want to say can find no voice.

Then, in silence,
I can only hope
my eyes will speak my heart.
I love you times infinity...
plus one
You're nothing short
of my everything.
I only thought of you once today,
I just never stopped.

1 comment:

  1. ♥♥♥ u my sweetheart! we will walk togather till the very end k :) luv u so very much!

    ReplyDelete